Welcome to Loop Jungle!
We are so glad that you are interested in selling your music here! Below is a quick introduction to Loop Jungle and a quick guide to getting started setting up your Vendor Profile. It is important that you read through this quick tutorial so you learn everything that is required when you submit a product. If your product does not meet certain requirements it cannot be approved!
Let’s get started!
- Create a Loop Jungle account!
- Submit the Vendor Registration Form here.
- Fill out the fields so that we can get an idea of what you will be selling.
- Wait for our team to approve your application. (Usually within 24 hrs.)
Once your application has been approved we will send you an email to your Vendor email address.
After you have been granted Vendor status you will be able to view your Vendor dashboard.
- Locate the ‘My Account’ tab on LoopJungle.com
- Select ‘My Dashboard’ from the dropdown menu.
- On your Dashboard there will be a button labeled ‘Vendor Dashboard’
- This will direct you to your Vendor Dashboard.
From your Vendor Dashboard you will be able to locate a number of helpful resources.
The Vendor Dashboard is where you will:
- Add Loops, Tracks, or Sample Packs. (Other vendor related merchandise coming soon!)
- Check sales totals (# of products sold or total profit).
- Change your Store settings.
- Update your Vendor Profile.
Once you have gotten comfortable with your Vendor Dashboard we can make our first product!
- Open your Vendor Dashboard.
- Select the ‘Products’ tab from the sidebar.
- Click the button labeled ‘Add New’ from the top of the page.
- This now opens up a new product form. Each product on Loop Jungle is reviewed by a Staff Member to prevent repeat products or spam. This means that there are a few requirements that must be met in order for your product to be put in the Loop Jungle marketplace.
The following steps are required:
- Your product must have a name. Here are some tips if you are stuck.
- Choose a name that stands out.
- Names with ALL CAPS will be rejected.
- Keep your name within 6-7 words if possible. (Longer names can be accepted but may not fully show up on the marketplace.)
- If your product has a specific genre, allude to the genre in the name.
- Names can be very simple if desired.
- In the large text box underneath the Product name is where you will put previews of your product. To add a sound clip:
- Click the ‘Add Media’ button above the large text field.
- To add a sound clip use the ‘Upload Files’ tab.
- To select an already imported sound clip use the ‘Media Library’ tab.
- Select the sound clip(s) you want to add and click the ‘Insert into product’ button at the bottom of the window.
- It’s helpful if you leave a space between each sound clip. Add the name of the file in this space to give your customer an idea of what each clip is.
- If your product is a single loop or track, consider putting a 30 second preview instead of the whole file.
- Under the ‘Product data’ section make sure you fill out these sections:
- Your product should be a Simple product.
- Select the Virtual checkbox.
- If you want your customers to be able to download your product from Loop Jungle (recommended) then select the Downloadable checkbox.
- If you want to email your customers individually do not select the Downloadable checkbox. You will be emailed by one of our staff members for further instruction if you wish to email each customer individually.
- Give your product a price. Pick something that you think is reasonable. (i.e. a customer probably wouldn’t be willing to pay $20 for a single sound clip.) More information about product pricing will be given once sales start to happen and our team gets an idea for the average price of each type of product.
- Adding a sale price will automatically put the product on sale unless you schedule the sale.
- Under the ‘Inventory’ tab:
- If you have an SKU, put it here. (Learn more about SKUs)
- The ‘Manage stock?’ checkbox should not be selected.
- Your ‘Stock status’ should always be set to ‘In stock’ when you submit your product.
- The ‘Sold individually’ checkbox should be selected to prevent multiple orders of the same product from the same customer.
- The ‘Linked Products’ and ‘Attributes’ tabs should not have any information filled in.
- Your product must have a ‘Product short description’. This should include any and all information about your product including, but not limited to, genre, number of tracks, and an actual description of your product.
- Under the ‘Product categories’ section, choose whether your product is a Loop, Sample Pack, or Track.
- A loop is something that would be looped in a song. Maybe a lead line or bass riff. Loops can also include drum tracks. If you are unsure of what your product might be considered, put it under the Loops section and we will change it if necessary.
- A Sample Pack is a group of sound clips that would be used by a producer or DJ in a song.
- A Track is a completed instrumental file that can be bought and used by a songwriter, producer, or DJ. If your product is a track, consider limiting the amount bought by selecting the ‘Manage stock?’ checkbox under the ‘Inventory’ tab. Allowing your track to be bought by only one person would be a reason for making the track more expensive.
- In the ‘Product tags’ section, add your product genre(s).
- Each product must have a ‘Product image’.
- The ‘Product gallery’ section should not contain any files.
- Your product will be rejected if:
- It does not have a Title.
- It has no sound clip to show a preview of the product.
- It is not virtual (excluding Vendor merchandise coming soon!)
- It has not price.
- It has no files. (Excluding products that will be emailed to the customer individually)
- It is not ‘In stock’.
- It has no ‘Product short description’.
- It does not have a category selected.
- It has no ‘Product image.’
- Once you have checked your Product Form for completion, click the ‘Submit for Review’ button near the top of the page!
- Loop Jungle uses PayPal to make transactions. In order to be payed for your products, make sure you have a PayPal account and you put your PayPal email address in the ‘PayPal Email’ section under the ‘Store Settings’ tab. Vendors make 95% of the profit from your product. Make 25% more at Loop Jungle than you would at our leading competitor.
Congratulations. You have now submitted your first product! Make sure to always update your Vendor profile to keep your customers informed!